Vegan Yogurt Bark- a kid-friendly snack that's both healthy & delicious!
This yogurt bark is one of my favorite summertime snacks. It's so easy to prepare that even kids can help out!
First, the yogurt (I used non-dairy) is spread out on a lined baking sheet. Then you pour the container on yogurt on the sheet and spread it out with a spatula. I used a total of 3 containers of yogurt. Once spread out the yogurt should be ¼ to ½ inches thick. Then, add the fruit topping and granola and freeze for 2-4 hours.
After the yogurt is thoroughly frozen, break it into pieces using your hands. Any leftover bark can be stored in a ziploc bag in the freezer.
Vegan Yogurt Bark
- 3 containers Vegan Yogurt (I used a combination of vanilla and coconut)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a spatula, spread the yogurt out on the sheet. Try to keep it between ¼ and ½ inch thick.
- Add toppings of your choice (I used strawberries, blueberries and granola)
- Freeze for 2-4 hours or until firm.
- Using your hands, break into pieces.
- Store leftover bark in freezer.
I used Chobani Non-dairy vanilla yogurt for this recipe. It's made using coconut and it has a rich, creamy taste.
This recipe is fun to customize! You can use different flavors of yogurt or even drizzle the bark with melted peanut butter or chocolate before freezing.
Looking for more Easy Vegan Recipes?