Easy and Delicious Vegan Fudgesicles- an upgrade on the classic Fudgesicle! These frozen treats require only 4 ingredients and they take minutes to prepare!
The original Fudgesicles were a childhood favorite of mine. Unfortunately, they're not vegan so I haven't had one in many years. I decided to re-create this classic frozen treat and the results were, dare I say...better than the original!
These Fudgesicles are creamy, delicious and you would never guess they're vegan. Coconut milk replaces regular milk. The mild flavor of the coconut is masked by the added cocoa powder and chocolate chips.
The original Fudgesicles didn't contain fruit, but I think it's a wonderful addition. The raspberries and blackberries add a touch of tartness that compliments the chocolate.
Easy and Delicious Vegan Fudgesicles
These Fudgesicles take minutes to prepare and they're foolproof! Simply heat the ingredients and pour into the molds.
Full-fat coconut milk (you can also use reduced fat, but the full-fat is much creamier)
Vegan chocolate chips
Fresh raspberries and blackberries (or strawberries)
Add the coconut milk, cocoa powder, and chocolate chips to a medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently until the chips are melted. Remove the pan from the heat and let it cool for approximately 5 minutes.
Add some fruit to the bottom of the popsicle mold and begin pouring the chocolate mixture. I add the mixture to a pitcher to pour it into the mold. It's much less messy than pouring from the saucepan. Layer more fruit on top.
Put the cover on the mold and push in the popsicle sticks. Freeze for 4-6 hours.
Once frozen, run the sides of the mold under warm/hot water to loosen the pops.
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1 cup fresh fruit (raspberries, strawberries and/or blackberries)
- Add the coconut milk, cocoa powder and chocolate chips to a medium saucepan. Cook on medium heat , stirring frequently, until the chips are melted (about 5 minutes)
- Let the mixture cool a little (about 5 minutes). Add some fruit to the bottom of the popsicle mold, pour the mixture in halfway and add more fruit. Top off with the mixture.
- Place the cover on the popsicle mold and put the sticks in. Freeze for 4-6 hours.
Looking for more Easy Vegan Desserts?