Best Vegan Fudgy Brownies- rich, gooey and totally decadent. You won't miss the eggs or dairy!
These are the ultimate fudgy brownies. You will never guess they're vegan! These brownies take minutes to prepare and they're foolproof!
Best Vegan Fudgy Brownies
Instead of eggs, an egg replacer is used. Bob's Red Mill makes my favorite egg replacer. You mix a few tablespoons of the replacer with water in a small bowl. Then, let it sit for a few minutes. The mixture will thicken and bind ingredients just like an egg would.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8-inch square pan. Melt the vegan butter in a large saucepan. Remove the pan from the heat, and stir in sugar, egg replacer, and vanilla extract. Using a mixer, beat in the cocoa, flour, salt, and baking powder. Fold in walnuts. Pour batter into the pan and smooth the top with a spatula. Cook for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool.
- ⅜ cup vegan butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 tbsp egg replacer
- 4 tbsp water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8-inch square pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together the egg replacer and water. Let sit for 2 minutes to thicken.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan. Remove from heat, and stir in sugar, egg replacer, and vanilla extract. Using a mixer, beat in the cocoa, flour, salt, and baking powder. Fold in walnuts.
- Pour batter into the pan and smooth the top with a spatula. Cook for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
If you want to take these brownies into next-level deliciousness, turn them into a Vegan Brownie Sundae! Add a scoop of non-dairy mint chocolate chip ice cream and top with vegan chocolate sauce!
Looking for more Vegan Dessert Recipes?