Pina Colada Nice Cream- easy, refreshing, and no ice cream maker required!
Is there anything better than ice cream on a hot summer day? Most of the store-bought non-dairy ice creams contain loads of added sugar. This frozen treat is made with blended fruit and coconut milk. No added sugar and nothing artificial! Best of all? You don't need an ice cream maker to make this!
- 1 Pineapple
- 2-3 Bananas
- 1 Cup full-fat coconut milk
- Half the pineapple longways. Cut out core and scoop out chunks.
- Peel bananas and cut into 1-2 inch wide sections.
- Place both in freezer bag and free for 3-4 hours.
- Add fruit chunks to high-speed blender. Pour in 1 cup of coconut milk and blend.
- Pour mixture into freezer-safe bowl and freeze until hard.
- Scoop out and serve in hollowed out pineapple. Enjoy!
This Pina Colada Nice Cream is a breeze to make! It's also a fun activity to do with the kids. First, cut open the pineapple and remove the core. Scoop out the chunks and set aside. Peel 2-3 bananas and cut into chunks. Place the pineapple and banana chunks in a ziploc bag and place in the freezer for 3-4 hours. Then, add the chunks and 1 cup of full-fat coconut milk to a Vitamix or high-speed blender and combine. Pour the mixture into a freezer-safe container and freeze until hard.
Pina Colada Nice Cream
Looking for more Vegan Dessert Recipes?