- Moringa is the latest superfood to take the health & wellness community by storm! It's being added to everything from recipes to beauty products. Moringa is nothing new (it's been around for thousands of years), but it's getting increased attention thanks to its amazing health benefits. Moringa is an excellent source of vitamins and minerals. It's also rich in antioxidants. This Superfood Moringa smoothie recipe is an easy way to get your daily dose.
- My go-to way to get a dose of Moringa is to make a smoothie. I'm kind of smoothie obsessed- they're a great post workout food! Moringa has a mild taste, similar to spinach, so it tastes great when paired with fruit. I always add a scoop of Vega Protein & Greens to make it even more nutritious (and filling!).
- Want more Vegan recipes?
- Vegan Pesto PizzaEasy Vegan Cashew Cheese
- print recipe
Superfood Moringa Smoothie (Vegan)
A delicious blend of superfoods!
- 1 ½ cups Almond milk
- 1 cup Mango chunks- frozen
- ½ cup Sliced peaches- frozen
- 1 cup Baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon Chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon Moringa powder
- 1 scoop Vega Proteins & Greens powder
InstructionsBlend ingredients in blender or Vitamix.Details
Prep time: 5 mins Cook time: Total time: 5 mins Yield: 1 Serving