Growing up, one of the first signs of Christmas was the Sears Wish Book arriving in the mail. My brother and I would pour over pages carefully deciding what toys we wanted to ask Santa for.
1. Diamond Hoops- These classic hoops are the perfect wear-with-everything accessory.
2.Hooded Poncho- I love ponchos, and hooded ones are even better!
3. Cardio HIIT Trainer- I've been wanting some home gym equipment and this one is perfect!
4. Floral Booties- I love the floral bootie trend. This pair is cute, wearable and the price in unbelievable!
5. 3 Piece Luggage Set- This 3 piece luggage set is a great buy! The hard case prevents damage and it looks so sleek!
6. Kitchenaid Mixer- This is on every baker's wish list and I'm no exception. I love the red color.
7. Reversible Faux Fur Throws- I can't get enough faux fur throws! They're perfect for snuggling up in front of the fire. These colors are pretty and the price can't be beat!