Lamps are a great (and often inexpensive way) to totally transform your space! I love the soft glow table and floor lamps give off, so I usually rely on them instead of overhead lights. Finding the perfect lamp to fit your decor style can be a challenge. In the past I’ve been guilty of buying a lamp because I loved the style, bringing it home and then realizing that it totally doesn’t fit in with my decor. I teamed up with Lamps Plus to show you a few styles I picked for my home as well as a guide to help you find the right lamp for your style.
My home decor has a coastal vibe, so naturally I loved the blue glass accent of this lamp. It looks especially pretty when the lamp is turned on.
The other lamp I choose was for my office. The decor in my office is a bit more modern so I thought this Pilar Modern 3-Light Brushed Steel Table Lamp would be a good fit.
Wondering which lamp will fit your decor? Here are a few of my favorites:
1. Lorin Mother of Pearl Table Lamp with Night Light
2. Possini Euro Design Blue Bubble Cascade Table Lamp
3. Fisher Galvanized Metal 28 3/4″ High Nightlight Table Lamp
4. Stella 30″ High Blue Fluted Glass Table Lamp
1. Possini Euro Kasey Crystal Beaded Gourd Table Lamp
2. Possini Euro Farina 23″ Wide Organza Silver Pendant Light
3. Vienna Full Spectrum Crystal Urn Table Lamp
4. Carriere 9 3/4″ High Crystal Wall Sconce