This recipe is about as easy as it comes. Even if you’re a total novice in the kitchen you can make these Nutella and Banana Crescent Rolls and they will turn out fantastic! They’ll similar to a filled croissant but much easier to make. The combination of the Nutella and banana with the cinnamon sugar coated rolls is heaven! Go ahead and give them a try, I bet you can’t just make one batch!
1 can crescent rolls
Nutella (approximately 1/2 cup)
1/4 cup sugar
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1) Preheat oven to 375 (Double check your crescent rolls package- most are baked at 375)
2) Roll out the crescent rolls on a flat surface
3) Spread 1-1 1/2 tablespoons of Nutella on the rolls
4) Cut a piece of banana the width of the widest part of the roll and place on top of the Nutella.
5) Roll up the crescent rolls
6) Mix the cinnamon and sugar together and roll the crescent rolls in it, making sure to cover each side.
7) Bake for 11-13 minutes (or however long the crescent roll directions say)
8) Let cool & enjoy!
amzn_assoc_placement = “adunit0”;
amzn_assoc_search_bar = “true”;
amzn_assoc_tracking_id = “croche085-20”;
amzn_assoc_ad_mode = “manual”;
amzn_assoc_ad_type = “smart”;
amzn_assoc_marketplace = “amazon”;
amzn_assoc_region = “US”;
amzn_assoc_title = “My Amazon Picks”;
amzn_assoc_linkid = “0068238e5127e17c02a282b3e5c10c64”;
amzn_assoc_asins = “B01GB2RI50,B001D8ZUT4,B005MW0TCA,B00OK1SXRM,B00KKV15X0”;