These Pumpkin Spice Twists are easy to make and they’re soooo delicious! They’re like a cross between a croissant and a danish. The combo of the pastry and the pumpkin is just heaven! Best of all, these only take a few minutes of prep time thanks to the already made puff pastry and the canned pumpkin.
1 box Puff pastry
1 1/4 Cup canned pumpkin
1/4 Cup brown sugar
1 Teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Directions (make 2):
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2) Mix the pumpkin, sugar and spice in a bowl.
3) Lay out 1 sheet of the pastry. Spread 1/2 of the bowl of pumpkin mix on it.
4) Roll the pastry up and cut down the middle, separating it in 2.
5) Rotate the edges of the pastry so the pumpkin middle is facing up. Twist the 2 ends together and join in a circle.
6) Brush with egg and bake on a baking sheet for 20-2 minutes or until pastry has turned golden brown.
7) Let cool and enjoy!
amzn_assoc_placement = “adunit0”;
amzn_assoc_search_bar = “true”;
amzn_assoc_tracking_id = “croche085-20”;
amzn_assoc_ad_mode = “manual”;
amzn_assoc_ad_type = “smart”;
amzn_assoc_marketplace = “amazon”;
amzn_assoc_region = “US”;
amzn_assoc_title = “My Amazon Picks”;
amzn_assoc_asins = “1118338618,B01HPWDWT6,B015DN2XL2,B004CYELOQ”;
amzn_assoc_linkid = “b80cd0c486e73457359354b00f62e057”;