The master bathroom in my new place is spacious, but it was seriously lacking in the storage department. I found this lingerie chest at an estate sale last weekend and knew it would be the perfect solution. It was missing all the hardware and had a coat of primer on it. First, I painted the whole thing white, then I filled in the double holes on the drawers and drilled new ones in the center. Then I taped off sections around the top, bottom and drawers and gave them a few coats of Martha Stewart Living Metallic Paint in Froth. Lastly, I added the new crystal knobs. This is the first time I ever made over a piece of furniture. I’m really pleased with the way it turned out!